What is Body Stress?
Body Stress is a powerful factor in all our lives and can undermine our health and well-being in many ways. Every day we are exposed to different types of stress;
- Physical – such as an injury, strain or bad posture.
- Chemical – such as air pollutant, additives and colourants in food, harmful chemicals in everyday products.
- Mental or emotional stress.
Sometimes we find ourselves overloaded by stress. In an effort to cope with this overload, the body stores the stress in the muscles. This is what we call ‘body stress’. Body stress can lead to pain, stiffness, postural distortion, numbness, and cramps. Tension in the muscles can put pressure on your nerves which disturbs your body’s communication system. This reduces the efficiency of your body’s natural self-healing ability.
How can Body Stress Release help you?
Body Stress Release is for everyone – from infants to the elderly. It is also safe during pregnancy. Clients have reported relief from Back pain, sciatica, headaches, migraines, neuralgia, indigestion and restricted movement.
Other conditions that have improved with Body Stress Release include:
- Musculo-skeletal complaints including whiplash, frozen shoulders, repetitive strain injuries, hip pain, arthritis, neck pain, trapped nerves, scoliosis, grinding of teeth.
- Gynaecological disorders including fertility problems, painful and irregular periods, menopausal side effects.
- Emotional problems including insomnia, anxiety, stress, general fatigue.
- Gastro-intestinal complaints including heartburn, indigestion, IBS, constipation, diarrhoea.
- Childhood complaints including colic in babies, poor posture, growing pains in children, bed-wetting.
Note – Body Stress Release is not a diagnosis or treatment of any condition. It simply assists with locating and releasing stored tension from the muscles.
10% DISCOUNT when First 3 sessions are booked together